Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Faith is an attitude of expectancy!!!

Don’t deny the power.

Why do I expect things to happen when I pray? The power of God is in me. I don’t deny the power that is at work within me or the authority that I have.

As a believer, we are told that WE have the power and authority to cast out demons, to heal the sick, to raise the dead. Jesus said this in Mark 16. This is how we are supposed to live. Jesus had that expectation with the disciples and with everyone that is part of the body of Christ.

Read the book of Ephesians. In chapter 1 Paul tells us that God has given US every spiritual gift. In chapter 2 he said that we have been created to do good works, healing, restoring, reviving. Chapter 3 it is made clear that we are and have the fullness of God dwelling in us, propelling and launching us into doing great exploits for Him. This them continues on through 4 and 5 and in chapter 6 capped it all off.
Ephesians 6:10 Finally brethren, be strong in the Lord, and the power of His might.

Don’t deny the earth shaking, healing, yoke destroying, bond breaking power that is on the inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment